Giordano Libero 1.6 Review – Is it worth your money?
What is the Giordano Libero 1.6
This bicycle is a unisex road bike and both women and men can own the Giordano Libero 1.6.
It is a mountain bike crafted beautifully and it was designed to offer durability and convenience to the rider has a handcrafted, lightweight 6061aluminum frame that is very solid and helps you feel safe and secure.
The handlebars are very strong and can be able to withstand the user’s weight and also feature a soft padding to protect your hands when riding especially in unchartered territories and also to regain control even if you are cycling at a top speed
It has an endurance geometry designed for a more comfortable position that is perfect for rough roads and long rides.
It can be ridden anywhere and does not contain any limits and it is a great means of transport in your day to day activities
How to assemble the Giordano Libero 1.6 bike
This is how you assemble the Giordano Libero 1.6 Mountain bike. First you will need these tools;
- A multi-tool with a 6 mm hex key.
- A smaller hex key for small and minor adjustments.
- Standard sized Philips head screwdriver.
- An adjustable wrench.
Now you have to make sure all the items are located on the set and carefully you pull the Giordano Libero 1.6 out of the box and remove the safety plastic cups around the bike.
If your handlebars are tangled rotate them clockwise or anti-clockwise to untangle them.
Then you should tighten the pedals on each side making sure that it is tight at the base of the pedal and the screws are in place.
Remove the safety stand at the bottom of the front tire fork in order to put the front tire on.
Now, proceed in locating the screw that is appropriate for the front brake which is a silver cap that is connected to a silver wire on the right side of the brake pad.
Once you locate it carefully unscrew the cap so as to loosen up and have enough room to slide the tire on.
Proceed to unscrew the nuts that are located on the front tire and slide them onto the front fork then you pull the brake pads out of the way and slide the fork onto the tire.
Once you are finished proceed to tighten the nuts back on the front tire.
Next, adjust the front brake pads by pulling the silver wire tight and hold them in place.
Then tighten the screw back up and you can use the adjustable wrench to tighten the nuts
Slide the front reflector light onto the handlebar. Ensure you use a Philips head screwdriver to tighten it up.
Then slide the handlebars onto the bikes body.
If it gets stuck, adjust using the rotating screw located at the bottom of the handlebar. You need to make sure it aligns correctly with the body of the bike. If it is the case, then slide it in place and tighten the handlebars using a wrench.
Take the 5 mm hex key to adjust the screw at the top of the brake levers.
Make sure you rotate them around and set them in place.
Try on if the handlebars are comfortable and not backward. Also, ensure the handlebars do not strain your wrists when you use it.
Test both the handbrake to make sure that they work properly for both the front and bike tire.
Then first slide the light reflector on the seat post and screw it in place. By the way, you need to look that the back quick release clamp holds the seat in place and that it attaches in the seat post.
It is a 26 inches mountain bike and can be used for unpaved path riding, rough riding, home riding, and the suspension fork helps you have a comfortable and smooth ride.
The seat is well padded and the material used to make the frame is steel.
The bike features a three-piece crank and the suspension front fork is equipped with shock absorbers and the weight of the Giordano Libero 1.6 is 38.6 pounds and has linear pull brakes and features a Shimano rear derailleur.
Check out more information about the Giordano Libero 1.6 Mountain Bike below;
Overview of Giordano Libero 1.6 Mountain Bike
- Frame size – 6061 Aluminum with replaceable derailleur hanger
- Frame Material – Aluminum
- Brakes- Alloy Side Pull Front and Rear
- Tires – 700×25 Black Road Clincher
- Rating – 8 out of 10
- Brand – Giordano
- Pros – Affordable pricing, can be easily assembled
- Cons – Brakes unresponsive at a high speed
- Summary- Excellent bike for people who want to go on road racing and casual bike riding
Who is the Giordano Libero 1.6 Designed For?
It is designed for people who are looking to incorporate a new exercise regimen in their routine and it is one of the most rewarding because you get to explore different sceneries and not get bored
It is designed for people who are into casual bike rides and road racing
This bicycle is designed for people who are new to the cycling world
Features Details of Giordano Libero Mountain Bike
The Giordano Libero 1.6 has an integrated Shimano drive train which consists of 16 speeds that help you be able to ride your bike on different paths and roads especially rough, hilly and smooth roads
The front fork of the Giordano Libero 1.6 is made of steel which helps in improving the performance of the shock absorbers especially when you are cycling on rough and hilly roads and also increase the strength of the bike.
They have double water mounts where you as a cyclist can secure your water bottle and can quench your thirst on the road to keep hydrated
The drop handles on this bicycle ensures you as a cyclist have a suitable riding position.
The Giordano Libero 1.6 has tires that are thin and 700 C alloy rims that are very light in weight and can help you reduce friction and slow down the bike especially when you are riding at a high speed. The tires and the rims can help you dampen the porthole effect especially on rough terrains
It caters for both tall and short cyclists and provides a convenient mode of transport especially in areas where they have long traffic jams it can help you reach your destination on time and get a workout out of it
Has a multi-speed design which has an excellent option especially for cyclists who love riding on rough terrains because the 16-speed drive helps you shift gears according to your needs
Pros and Cons of Giordano Libero 1.6
- This bike helps to provide stellar performance and uniqueness by ensuring that the cyclist needs are met
- The bike has a 16-speed drivetrain that comes integrated with shifters to help you have variations of speed
- It is a perfect bike for people who are into road racing and casual bike riding
- Buying the Giordano Libero can help you save money because it is an affordable bike
- It is a unisex bike and both genders can own it
- One can easily assemble the Giordano Libero 1.6 by themselves
- This bike can be used as an exercise regimen as well as the mode of transport due to its lightweight
- The brakes on the Giordano Libero 1.6 are usually unresponsive especially when you are riding at maximum speed
- It has bottom line tires that diminish the performance of this bike at a longer period of time
- It was made using low-end components
Giordano Libero 1.6 Mountain Bike at a Glance
- Best use – Road Cycling
- Frame – 6061 Aluminum with replaceable derailleur hanger
- Fork- High tensile steel
- Crankset – Pro wheel Alloy Arms 170 mm 42/52
- Bottom Bracket – VP Cartridge Square Taper
- Pedals – VP Plastic Body with Alloy Cages
- Brakes – Alloy Side Pull Front and Rear
- Hubs – Alloy 32 whole front and rear with quick release
- Tires – 700x 25 Black Road Clincher
- Handlebar –Alloy 42 cm c/c
- Seat post – 27.2×300 mm Alloy black
- Saddle – Velo Road Steel Rails
- Pedals – VP Plastic body with alloy cages
- Headset – Steel Threadless 1 1/8
- Weight – 25 pounds
- Gender – Unisex
Frequently asked questions
What kind of frame does the Giordano Libero 1.6 have?
It has 6061 Aluminum with replaceable derailleur hanger
The Giordano Libero 1.6 has which type of speed drive?
The Giordano Libero 1.6 has an integrated Shimano drive train
Does bike have a return back policy?
Yes, it has a 30 day return back policy.
Final Verdict on Giordano Libero 1.6 Mountain Bike
The bike is unisex and it caters to the needs of many consumers. The aluminum frame provides stability to the rider and it is a convenient mode of transport for people who live in places with traffic jams.
It has an intergrade speed drivetrain that helps you cycle on different terrains and the front fork helps you to build a stellar performance and strength.
I would recommend it for people who want to start cycling and for those who are looking for an unconventional way of reducing weight and it is a wonderful bike because it caters for both short and tall cyclists.