- Vilano Diverse Mountain Bike Introduction
- Overview of Vilano Diverse Mountain Bike
- Who is the Vilano Diverse Mountain Bike Designed For?
- Features Details of Vilano Diverse Mountain Bike
- Pros and Cons of Vilano Diverse Mountain Bike
- Vilano Diverse Mountain bike specs at a glance
- FAQs & Answers
- Final Verdict on Vilano Diverse Mountain Bike
Vilano Diverse Mountain Bike Introduction
Vilano is a small but growing company in the industry and it produces bikes of all types and sizes for cyclists all over the world. They believe in great prices.
They have an effective tailored design with each component having a particular purpose. The company was founded in 2007. Vilano, though is still regarded as a young company, are committed to cycling and they produce road bikes, hybrids, kids bikes and also folding models.
The bikes from Vilano come in different ranges of prices from 200 dollars to 400 dollars and they will depend on the release year of manufacturing, year of the model, function and the type of materials that have been used.
It is an affordable entry-level road bike well suited for adventure and commuting it has an integrated headset and internal cable routing.
The Vilano Diverse Bike
This bicycle is perfect for people who do sprint triathlons and can also be used as a beginner bike for people who want to do cycling. The bike has an aluminum frame that makes it be durable and sturdier and they come with a set of caliper forks that helps in absorbing shocks especially when traveling in unchartered terrains and at a high speed.
Vilano Diverse has a clear design and array of color options to suit a customer’s needs. The seat and handlebars are adjustable and riders can choose a position that works for them. The Vilano Diverse was built on performance without breaking the bank and they offer three different sizes 49, 53 and 57 centimeters and these frame sizes help to accommodate riders between five feet to six and a half feet in height.
The high tensile steel fork allows the weight to be distributed evenly without compromising the rider or the cyclist. The brake pads on this bike are usually tapered to hug the rims and stop without bumping.
The A070 shifters on this bike are relatively cheap compared to other bikes. The rims on the Vilano Diverse provide the brakes with a perfect place to grip and the tires a place to mount.
The machined sides of the rims provide an extra smooth surface which aid in aerodynamics and the 700 diameters allows fenders but still have room left to let dirt and mud to pass.
The CST 700C x 25C tires are meant for the road and since they are slim they are able to pull out an incline while maintaining the crank. The tires are quiet on the road and have enough grip to handle road conditions.
The internal cable rooting aids the cockpit room for maneuvering and they have an adjustable seat post for all body types and the tires are also treadless and they make good traction on tracks and smooth pavements, they have been built to last and bear the load without any problems.
The bike aesthetics are great because the frame is pleasant to look at and they are durable and can last for a very long time. When you are assembling this bike you do not need complicated tools all you require to have is a wrench and most parts come pre-assembled from the manufacturer so you are left with less assembly work.
The bicycle can be easily assembled and it is one of the lowest-priced bicycles in the market and can help you save a lot of money. The 14 speed on this bike can be upgraded.
This bike helps to provide a stellar performance by ensuring that the rider’s needs are met and can be easily transported due to its lighter frame. The lever on this bike helps you get precise and controllable braking and you do not have to worry if the brakes will hold when you want to maneuver.
The bike is reliable and versatile at the same time and it is made using good quality components and the aluminum on this bike makes it damage resistant.
If you would like to know more about the Vilano Diverse check the review below.
- Frame – 6061 Aluminum Double butted
- Frame Material – Aluminum
- Bike type -Adventure
- Brakes – Alloy
- Wheelset – 700 C Double Walled CNC Machined Sides
- Saddle – Anatomic Comfort
- Rating – 8 out of 10
- Brand – Vilano
- Pros – Affordable pricing, service, and quality assurance
- Cons – The seats are not of high standards
- Summary- Excellent bike for people who want to go on adventure trips while keeping fit
Who is the Vilano Diverse Mountain Bike Designed For?
It is designed for people who are looking to incorporate a new exercise regimen in their routine.
It is also made for people who want to enjoy a new experience such as traveling on mixed surfaces like unpaved trails, pavements, gravel, and dirt.
This bicycle is designed for people who are into triathlons.
Features Details of Vilano Diverse Mountain Bike
The bike is a lightweight 6061 double-butted aluminum frame that helps to provide a sturdier and stable frame and comes with an integrated headset and has free platform pedals that are included in every bicycle.
It contains a Shimano STI Integrated brake lever that helps the cyclist have a precise shift and braking system and makes it easier and accessible.
The bike has 14 speeds powered by the Shimano front and rear derailleur help you as a cyclist be able to handle every riding situation and they come in three different sizes and the aluminum frame contributes to the overall performance of it is a lightweight bike.
They have a large set of wheels that are sturdy and can help you ease the tension and stress during uncomfortable rides.
The wheelset provides adequate strength and performance abilities. They come with a set of dual pivot caliper forks that helps in shock absorption.
The double derailleur system has 14 gear speeds that help you have a quick ride especially on rough terrains and smooth roads.
Pros and Cons of Vilano Diverse Mountain Bike
- They are a great choice for people who want an adventure bike
- It has an aluminum frame which is sturdy and can hold the cyclist weight easily and is durable and lasts longer
- The Vilano Diverse is one of the low priced bicycles in the market
- It contains a great set of wheels that make locomotion easier
- The Vilano Diverse can be easily be assembled
- The bicycle can be lifted easily when necessary due to its lightweight frame
- It has integrated shifters that make it easy for people who are in triathlons
- The seats in this bike are not of high-quality material hence the padding was not enough and are uncomfortable especially on long rides
- The handlebars have been wrapped loosely
- The derailleur gears slip and tend to get worn out easily
Vilano Diverse Mountain bike specs at a glance
- Frame – 6061 Aluminum Double butted
- Fork – 700c Hi-ten
- Front derailleur – Shimano
- Rear derailleur – Shimano Tourney
- Shifters – Shimano A070 STI Integrated Brake Lever
- Crankset – 170 mm Forged Alloy 50/40
- Brakes – Dual Pivot Alloy Caliper
- Wheelset – 700 c Double Walled CNC Machined Sides
- Tires – 700C x 25 C
- Speed – 14
- Seat post – Alloy 27.2
- Headset – 1 1/8 integrated
- Saddle – Anatomic Comfort
- Rims – 700 c Doubled Walled CNC Alloy Machined sides
- Freewheel – Shimano 7 speed
- Handlebar – Alloy
- Chain – KMC
- Gender – Unisex
FAQs & Answers
What is the maximum speed of the Hyper Mountain bike?
The Vilano Diverse is a 14-speed bike.
Is it possible to get this bike in different sizes?
Yes, the frame of this bike comes in different sizes ranging from small 50 cm, medium 54 cm, and large 58 cm.
Does this bike come with an aluminum or carbon fork?
The bike has an aluminum fork.
Is the M size suitable for people over five to six inches tall?
The M would work but it would be on the larger side.
How does one shift?
The bike has integrated shifters and you move the brake handle inward to shift up and the small buttons to shift downwards.
Do people need special shoes to pedal or are they regular pedals?
No, the bike comes with regular pedals.
How can you replace the crankset and what do you need?
They cost between 500 or more and you have to ensure that the crankset you are purchasing has the same chainring as the old one. After purchasing and you need help in replacing it by yourself, you can get tutorials on YouTube on how to replace the crankset.
Final Verdict on Vilano Diverse Mountain Bike
This is a bike built that caters to the needs of the consumers. The Bike is perfect for people who enjoy sprint triathlons and has a lightweight double-butted frame with an integrated headset that keeps you safe and secure. It is one of the lowest-priced bikes entry-level in the market and has a great set of wheels which makes locomotion easier and a great choice for people who want to travel around and use it as an adventure bike I would greatly recommend it.