Schwinn High Timber Introduction
Do you need a bike that has been made by one of the most trusted brands in the Schwinn high Timber business? Well, you have got the jackpot when you buy the Schwinn mountain bikes. They are made using a myriad of materials, and they all make excellent bikes that you can use for any of the functions that you have in mind. Schwinn High Timber 29 hardtail mountain bike is the bike that I have seen so many bike enthusiasts use.
Overview of Schwinn High Timber 29 Inch Mountain Bike for Men
|Frame||Schwinn Steel Mountain Frame|
|Speed||21 Speed with SRAM Twist Shifters|
|Wheel Size||29 Inches|
|Pros||Easy Maneuverability. Great for beginner|
|Cons||Not suitable for short riders|
|Summary||Perfect Bike for Entry Level Big Bodied Riders|
|Where to Buy||Click here for more information|
Take the example of this Schwinn mountain bike, and you will know what I am talking about. There is nothing better than the Schwinn high Timber which has changed the game and made all bikers get the thrills that they seek. The trails will be easier to beat and all for a little over $200 only. Read below the Schwinn mountain bike review to know more.
Is the Schwinn high Timber Hardtail Designed for You?
- Great Bike for Big Bodied Riders
- This bike 29 Weight capacity is impressive seeing as it is made of steel
- Equipped with awesome tires on this one which means that you can take on almost any trail except the bed of nails maybe.
- The Schwinn High Timber can be found at a low price which means that you can access it easily. That is the reason why it has so many fans.
- The 21 speed on the Schwinn high Timber is governed by the Shimano components that they use to make the best gears, and you will be able to get all the speed that you need.
- There are so many bikes that can be found within the same price range, but this one is different because it has been made in a unique way that characterizes all Schwinn mountain bikes.
Features of Schwinn High Timber
The bike has a front suspension. This means you can go mountain biking anywhere. As far as front suspensions go, this one has been perfect. Everyone likes it. The SR Suntour fork front suspension will allow you to go mountain biking downhill with ease. Schwinn men’s mountain bike has a superb kind of suspension, and you will find that it can take everything.
The brakes were made to be alloyed linear-pull which makes it very efficient when you need to stop immediately. Because of that that they are preferred and why they are strong the way that they are.
Linear pull brakes offer you better handling and control. That is why you need to make sure that you get this mountain bike because those wheels and the brakes work so well together to make this an experience of pure thrill.
Durable Steel Frame
The Schwinn mountain bicycle frame is made from several alloys, but mostly steel and that is why you are assured that this one will be as durable as you need it to be. There is no reason why you will see it get old. Steel bikes are rare but strong.
As usual, mountain biking means that you will crash severally, but that doesn’t mean the bike has to suffer. You will find this to be a unique quality that other bikes don’t have. It is also surprisingly light bike with a steel frame.
Speed is the most important part of the biker who wants to run faster on the trail. This men’s mountain bike is one for the speed as it uses those 21 gears with the Shimano components and SRAM shifters.
As far as speed goes, you will be able to compete with this one against the aluminum and carbon fiber frames. The derailleur is very effective, and the switching of gears happens very fast. This gives you the edge that you need.
The Schwinn High Timber has 29 inches wheels. Its bigger than most mountain bikes which range from 26 inches. This makes it so easy to cross obstacles that would stump bikes with smaller diameters. With the wheel being that effective, you will find that you will be able to take on most trails.
Wheels are usually made very well, and this time Schwinn men’s mountain bike has incredibly good wheels on their bike. You will find it easy to ride as they absorb shock very well too.
The Schwinn men’s high timber bicycle rims have been crafted from alloys. We all want to have wheels that we can trust not to throw us off. We need to know that the wheel will not bend the instant I take a small leap. That’s why these have been made from alloys that give strength and also ensure the smooth ride with instant braking.
As usual, there is the matter of maintaining the bike and making sure that you can keep it for as long as you are alive. That’s why you will need to make sure that you have this one cleaned or clean it yourself.
Whenever you need it to be taken apart and you are not sure what to do, then you can check our guide on how to lube bike chain properly either consult someone who knows what is going on to get the clear picture. Get the repairs done on time and you will be fine.
Pros & Cons of Schwinn high Timber
- Easy maneuverability
- Built to take any type of terrain
- 21 The speed with Shimano derailleur
- Great piece for Entry Level Bikers
- SRAM Shifters for Smooth Gear Shifting
- Look like thousand dollar premium bikes.
- Frames made of steel but surprisingly light
- Better deal when you need a cheap mountain bike.
- Not Fit for Short Riders
- Instruction manual not clear
Schwinn High Timber 29 Specification at a Glance
- Frame: Schwinn steel mountain frame to enhance durability.
- Fork: Has a front suspension fork for rough terrain
- Speed: It has 21 speeds Shimano gears to move faster
- Shifters: SRAM twist shifters to change gear easily
- Brakes: Have alloy Linear Pull to stop immediately
- Wheels: The wheels are 29 inches which means that you can cross anything on a trail
- Rims: Alloy made rims which makes them incredibly strong
- Weight Capacity: The bike has a capacity that slightly exceeds 200 pounds
- Crank: There is also the crank that will give you access to a very wide range of the gears
- Quick Release: Aluminium Wheels with quick release facility
- Bike weight: 44 pounds
FAQ and Answers
|Question: What is the frame made of?|
|Answer: The Schwinn high Timber was made of steel and a few alloys, unlike carbon fiber bikes.|
|Question: Is it too heavy for a steel bike?|
|Answer: The Schwinn High Timber is slightly harder to move but also surprisingly light for its material.|
|Question: What kind of suspension does this one have?|
|Answer: It has SR Suntour fork front suspension.|
|Question: Are there more wheel sizes?|
|Answer: The Schwinn high Timber has both the 26 inches to 29-inch wheels. Anything in between there is applicable.|
|Question: How fast can it go?|
|Answer: The Schwinn high Timber has the 21 speed Shimano rear derailleur with Shimano shifters hence very fast.|
As far as I can tell, this Schwinn high timber 29 review gives you everything that you need to know to make an informed choice in the matter of buying a hardtail mountain bike at an affordable price. You can consider this bike in your shopping list to check.
You May Also Like To Read
Schwinn High Timber 29" Hardtail Bike
COMPONENTS - 9.2/10
PRICE - 9.0/10
WEIGHT - 8.5/10
SPEED - 8.0/10
DURABILITY - 9.0/10