Merax Finiss 26 Inch Hardtail Mountain Bike Under $200
Would you like to get a bike that costs you less than $200 and still gives you all the experiences that you need off-road?
Well, I think the Merax Finiss mountain bike is the one for you. This bike is cheap, and it is made to take the brunt of the trails that you might be used while retaining the smoothness of a well-made ride.
Welcome to this Merax 26 Inch hardtail mountain bike review where we are going to look at the things about this bike that are great, you will find that it is very little you can’t-do with this one. It can carry about 300 pounds of person, but it is usually nice if you stick to 200 pounds and less brutal trails if you want to enjoy.
Overview of Merax Finiss Mountain Bike
|Hardtail Mountain Bike
|Dual Disc Brakes
|Great looking bike, Comfortable Saddle, Lightweight
|Pedal cranks are plastic.
|Best Entry-level MTB under $200
|Where to Buy
|Chck On Amazon
Is that Bike Designed For You?
- One of the main things that stood out is the frame build. They make it out of steel which means durability.
- This bike made to be used on trails that are easy and not so brutal. It is for entry level bikers and less harsh trails.
- Like any other bike, you will have to assemble it yourself. But not entirely. As this bike comes with 85% assembled
- This bike withstands weights of up to 300 pounds, but you are advised to stick to 200 for the optimum performance.
- Mountain biking will be easier when you have the 21 speeds that this one comes with. You will not have to struggle or lag too far behind.
Review of Merax Finiss 21 Speed Mountain Bike
Would you like a bike that can handle the trail without giving you a butt ache or damaging anything? The Merax Mountain Bike has been made with 80 mm travel front suspension fork. This is just as smooth as all you will have to do is avoid going on hardcore dirt bike trails to keep the bike in the best condition.
You can always readjust the suspension and also custom reinforce it to make sure that you have the ride that you deserve.
Do you need safety and impressive handling? Well, you will get that when you have this one as it has those mechanical disc brakes that can give you the complete stopping power for safety. You will also enjoy better controls.
This means that when you have this braking system, you can stop anywhere and ride that treacherous trail that requires skills when moving through them and that is why you need to get this hardtail mountain bike.
Wouldn’t you like to have a bike that can withstand any of those bumps and scrapes? Well, you are in luck because this cheap and efficient bike has been made using steel hardtail frame which is going to give you the kind of durability that you need to keep the bike functional for a long time.
With the weight support being something close to 300 pounds, you will have smooth rides even then. That is why you see the weight capacity being that high. For even better rides, you can have a maximum of 330 lbs, and you will be good to go.
Gear and Speed
Do you want a bike that can race like the wind? This Mountain Bike has a 21-speed system which will give you those blinding fast speeds that can take you as far as you want. There is no way that you can find anything that is better in the same category.
The Shimano system that is used here is all that you need to make sure that you have done it all right. This system has gained from being the best when it comes to making the gear systems that give you those insane speeds that you need for the best rides of your life.
Tires and Rim
Wouldn’t you like the bike that you own to be a smooth roller? The wheels in this one are made slim, and they will give you high maneuverability when you are hitting the trails. You will find them easy to replace and they will cross anything seeing as they are 26 inches. This way, you have a ride that you can appreciate or its smoothness.
The rims are made of aluminum which means that you will have to be riding in a volcano to mess them up bad enough that you can’t ride. You will have durability and reliability that they won’t give up and wobble when you do those insane stunts.
Weight and Sizing
What weight is too much? Well, that is a good question. Given that you have a steel hardtail frame, you can carry a maximum of 300 pounds. This will mean that as a fully grown adult carrying a backpack, you can ride the bike too. Keeping this around 220 pounds is not altogether a terrible idea.
As long as you can keep the bike clean, repaired whenever there is a problem and also assembled right, you will be good to go. There is nothing much that you need to do when you have this mtb. It is one of the best 26-inch mountain bike that you will appreciate, and the way that it rides is just smooth.
Pros & Cons of Merax Mountain Bike
- Perfect to take long rides without servicing
- Steel frame so you’ll have it for a long time.
- It is very lightweight and easy to ship around.
- Fully featured and economical entry-level mountain bike
- Disc brake so you stay safe and maneuver the trails easily.
- Low price makes this bike more demanding to hardtail lover
- Lightweight hence you don’t have to put more pressure on the pedal
- 85% Assembled. You just install pedals, front wheel, handlebar and air up the tires
- Pedal cranks are plastic.
- Disc Brakes work nice but noisy
Merax Finiss Bike Specs at a Glance
- Frame: Steel Hardtail frame
- Suspension Fork: Mountain bike suspension fork
- Number of Speed: 21 Speeds
- Shifter: KD-76-3SI/KD-76-7SI
- Drivetrain: HG-36A in rear & QD-08A in front
- Brakes: Disc brakes ensure that you have safety and smooth handling
- Wheels: The wheels are 26 inches to make sure that you can cross anything
- Rims: 26-inch double wall aluminum rims for easier rides
- Seatpost: 25.4*250*1.4T
- Merax finiss mountain bike Weight: 46 lbs
- Extras: Steel kickstand free
- Note: Specifications Subject to Change
FAQ and Answers
|Question: How durable is the Bike?
|Answer: The bike was made using the best heat treated high gauge aluminum, so you will have it for long. You can hit the trails whenever you want and have fun with no worries.
|Question: Is it well suspended?
|Answer: The Merax Mountain Bike was made using the 80 mm front fork suspension for the best and smoothest rides.
|Question: Is it fast enough?
|Answer: The Merax 26 Mountain bike with 21 speeds is fast enough. It has all the right Shimano components that you need to get those speeds.
|Question: How many wheel sizes are there?
|Answer: There is just one size, and that is the 26 inches. You will find that it is the right size that you need for most trails.
|Question: How cheap is it?
|Answer: In this bike review, I may not be able to give you an exact price as they vary, but they are all below $200.
As we come to the end of this Merax Finiss Mountain Bike review, you can see that there is a lot that this bike can offer you and you will have fun riding it. That is the reason why so many people have recommended it.
As far as I can tell, there is no better bike out there that can be found at this price with these features that you see this one having. That is the reason why you need to make sure that you have gotten it for yourself. Thanks for reading this Merax 21 speed mountain bike review.
This post was last updated on June 5th, 2018
Merax Finiss Hardtail Mountain Bike
COMPONENTS - 8.0/10
PRICE - 9.2/10
WEIGHT - 8.5/10
SPEED - 8.0/10
DURABILITY - 8.5/10